Sunday, December 17, 2006

Newer version of the obituary forum blog

Attention, fellow obit bloggers.

Our blogger hosts have done some technical stuff that I don't completely understand yet. It has something to do with switching to Blogger in beta. You can go to blogger help to read about this new development. I welcome your explanations - in layman's terms - of what this all means.

Apparently, as the administrator of this team blog, I will be required at some point to switch to the newer version. When I do that, you may not be able to post items immediately. You may have to go through the registration process all over again.

If this happens, please tell me about it, so we can fix things.

I hope to understand this stuff before the end of 2006 and make the switch for 2007.

No comments: